From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shaman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaman may also refer to:
- Shaman or Medicine man, Native American spiritual figures
- Shaman (Cannabis), a strain
- Shaman (Finnish band), a Finnish folk metal band
- Shaman (Brazilian band), a Brazilian power metal band
- Shaman, Iran, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- The Shamen, a British dance band
- Shaman (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Shaman (album), a 2002 album by musician Carlos Santana
- Shamans (album), a 2002 album by musician Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
- Shaman King, anime and manga
In role-playing games:
- Shaman (character class), an overview of the Shaman class in various role-playing games, including:
- Shaman (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in Dungeons & Dragons, considered the oriental equivalent of the cleric and druid.
- Shaman (accessory), a sourcebook written specifically for the Dungeons & Dragons character class
- Shaman, a character class in World of Warcraft, a hybrid class.
- Spirit Shaman (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition, a mix between the druid and the sorcerer classes.
- Dragon Shaman (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition, a mix between the marshal and the cleric classes.
- The Shaman consequence trait for the Space Stage in Spore (2008 video game).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.