Shanghai Media & Entertainment Group
Shanghai Media & Entertainment Group (SMEG) is one of the largest media conglomerates in China. Founded on April 19, 2001, SMEG is a major media content provider in China that also manages other culture-related businesses such as performances, exhibitions, tourism and hotels.
The company comprises nine subsidiaries:
- Shanghai Media Group (TV and radio stations in Shanghai)
- Shanghai Film Group (film, animation, documentary productions in Shanghai)
- Shanghai Oriental Pearl (Group) Co., Ltd.
- SMEG Performing Arts Center
- SMEG Special Events Office
- SME Industry Co., Ltd.
- SME Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- STR International Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Film Archives
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|