From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shankara (also written as Sankara or Samkara, IAST śaṅkara) can refer to:
- Shiva, the Hindu god
- Adi Shankara, 9th century CE Hindu philosopher
- K. N. Shankara, Indian space scientist
- Shankaracharya (Shankara acharya), a commonly used title of heads of maţhas (monasteries) in the Advaita tradition of Hindu philosophy
- Shankara (raga), a raga in Indian classical music
- Shankara (1991 film), a 1991 Bollywood film starring Sunny Deol
- Shankara (2014 film), an upcoming Telugu film
- Rag Shankara, Rag Mala in Jogia, 1990 album by Ram Narayan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shankara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.