From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shankill can mean:
- Belfast Shankill (Northern Ireland Parliament constituency)
- Belfast Shankill (UK Parliament constituency), the 1918–1922 UK Parliament constituency
- Shankill, County Antrim, a parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Shankill, County Down, a parish situated partly in Counties Down and Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Shankill, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Shankill, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Shankill, Dublin, a village in Dublin
- Shankill Road, a road and electoral ward in west Belfast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shankill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.