Shannon (1961 TV series)
|Written by||Todhunter Ballard
|Directed by||Fred Jackman, Jr.|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||36|
|Running time||22–24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Screen Gems Television|
|Distributor||Columbia TriStar Domestic Television
Sony Pictures Television
|Original run||September 26, 1961– June 12, 1962|
Nader stars as Joe Shannon, an insurance investigator for the Transport Bonding and Surety Company. Regis Toomey portrayed Shannon's boss, Bill Cochran. Shannon drove a modern 1961 Buick Special, equipped with cameras, a dictating machine, tape recorders, weapons, and notably, a mobile phone (decades before cell phones) when car phones were rare. The car required a long whip antenna for the phone.
- Chris Alcaide as Jack O'Hare in "Duke of the Valley"
- Francis De Sales as Ray Petri in "Cold Trail"
- Robert Duvall as Joey Nolan in "The Big Fish"
- DeForest Kelley as Carlyle in "The Pickup"
- Ann McCrea as Phyllis Gray in "Never Help a Lady" (1962)
- Lee Meriwether episode unknown
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|