From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 少林 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaolin may refer to:
- Shaolin Monastery, or Shaolin Temple, a Buddhist monastery in Henan province, China
- Southern Shaolin Monastery, a Buddhist monastery in Fujian province, China
- Shaolin Sect, a fictional martial arts sect based on the real temple, commonly featured in Wuxia fiction
- Shaolin (film), a 2011 martial arts film
- Shaolin Soccer, a 2001 Hong Kong comedy film with Stephen Chow
- Shaolin (humorist) (born 1971), Brazilian humorist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.