From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shape is the characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or contour.
Shape may also refer to:
- SHAPE Services, a German software vendor
- Shape (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Shape (magazine), a fitness magazine
- The Shape (book), a 2000 poetry collection by Dejan Stojanović
- "Shapes" (The X-Files), an episode of the TV series The X-Files
- Michael Myers (Halloween) or The Shape, a fictional character from the Halloween film franchise
- The Shape San Francisco, California
- The Shapes (UK band), a 1970s punk rock band
- The Shapes, a UK experimental pop band fronted by Micachu
- The Shapes, a 2000s American band that wrote and performed the theme song for the TV series Dallas SWAT
- Shape (album), a 1996 album by Frente!
- Shapes (album), a 1997 album by Polvo
- Shapes, a 1994 album by Greg Howard
- "Shape" (song), a song by Sugababes
- "Shapes", a song by The Long Winters from When I Pretend to Fall
- "The Shape", a song by Slipknot from Iowa
- Shape (Go), a description of positional qualities of a group of stones in the game of Go
- SHAPE (molecular biology), a chemical-based RNA structure determination experiment
- Shape Arts or simply Shape, a charity funded by Arts Council England
- Arnott's Shapes, a line of snack foods
- Blancmange or shape, a sweet dessert
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the central command of NATO military forces, Casteau, Belgium
- Selective 2'-hydroxyl acylation analyzed by primer extension, an RNA structure determination experiment
- Shapefile, a geospatial vector data format for geographic information systems software
- Shape extension, in the X Window System
- Shape:UK or Shapeshifters, a 2000s-2010s house music production duo
- The Shapes Project, an art project by Allan McCollum
- All pages beginning with "Shape"
- All pages with titles containing "Shape"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.