From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shaping can refer to:
- In electricity generation, maintaining reliable delivery, for example by use of pumped storage hydroelectricity
- Shaping (psychology), the reinforcement of successive approximations to train a type of behavior
- Traffic shaping, internet traffic management
- Shaping (mechanical), a material removal process in which a cutting tool takes mass and shapes a stationary object to produce a sculpted or plane surface.
- Gear shaper, the shaping process used specifically for gear manufacturing
- Shaping (audio), modifications both additive and subtractive that alter the final timbre of the initial audio wave whether this is produced as an acoustic sound wave or an electric signal
- Shaping, Dianjiang County (沙坪镇), town in Dianjiang County, Chongqing
- Shaping, Lechang (沙坪镇), town in Guangdong
- Shaping, Lingshan County (沙坪镇), town in Lingshan County, Guangxi
- Shaping Village in Dali, Yunnan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.