From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sharada or Sarada (Sanskrit for "autumnal") may refer to:
- Another name for the Hindu goddess Saraswati
- Sharada script, abugida writing system
- Sharada (Unicode block), a Unicode block of Sharada script characters
- Sharada (1957 film), Bollywood film
- Sarada (1962 film), a Tamil film
- Sharada (1973 film), Telugu film
- Sharada (1981 film), starring Om Prakash, Jitendra
- Sarada (2013 film), Telugu film starring Pawan Kalyan
- Sharada (actress) (born 1945), South Indian actress
- Sarada Devi or Sarada Ma (1853–1920), wife and spiritual counterpart of Hindu mystic Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
- Nerella Sharada, Indian politician
- Sarada River in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Sharda River, downstream renaming mainly in Uttar Pradesh of (Maha)Kali River on Nepal's western border with Uttarakhand, India.
- Sharad Khola tributary to Babai River, Dang and Bardiya districts, Nepal
- Sarada (novel), 1892 Malayalam novel
- Sharada Peeth, temple in Sharda, Kashmir
- "Sharada", song by Skye Sweetnam on her album Noise from the Basement
- Sharda (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Sharada "
- All pages with titles containing "Sarada "
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.