From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up share in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Share may refer to:
- To share a resource (such as food or money) is to make joint use of it; see Sharing.
- Share (finance), a stock or other security such as a mutual fund
- Share (newspaper), a newspaper in Toronto, Canada
- Southern Hemisphere Auroral Radar Experiment, tracking space weather from Antarctica
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe, a health and social study in Europe
- Percentage of television sets in use tuned to a program, according to the Nielsen Ratings
- Plowshare, the cutting blade of a plow (plough)
- Network share, a file storage area that is available over a computer network
- share (command), a shell command
- SHARE (computing), a user group for IBM mainframe computers
- SHARE Operating System, the first operating system, by the SHARE user group
- Share (P2P), a Japanese P2P computer program, the successor to Winny
- Share (software), a service of Acrobat.com used for sending files
- File sharing
- SHARE Community Appeal, a community service charity in Australia.
- Share Foundation, a medical charity in Newfoundland
- Share International, a religious movement founded by British painter Benjamin Creme
- SHARE cancer support, a New York City organization supporting women with cancer
- SHARE Foundation (El Salvador), an El Salvador justice organization
- SHARE in Africa, an American charity organization
- Skeptics and Humanist Aid and Relief Effort: a charity arm of the Center for Inquiry
- Students Harness Aid for the Relief of the Elderly, a charity in Cork, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.