|Founded||Chicago, Illinois (2000)|
|Key people||Brian Littleton, President|
Affiliates use ShareASale to find products to promote, and earn commission for referrals on those products. Affiliates use their own website, blogs, PPC campaigns, SEO campaigns, RSS and email, as well as a number of other means.
Merchants use ShareASale to implement, track, and manage their affiliate program.
ShareASale was founded in 2000 by Brian Littleton, and to date has over 3900 merchant programs hosted on its network platform. Advertisers who are using the ShareASale services include the University of Minnesota, Fanatics.com, Tiny Prints, adidas, zulily, Reebok, Joss & Main, and Gymboree. ShareASale is primarily targeting small and mid-size merchants. ShareASale is among the largest U.S. affiliate networks in terms of number of advertisers who are using an affiliate network to manage their affiliate program.  ShareASale has over 700,000 affiliates and more than 86% of affiliates say they are a member of the network.
In August 2006, company founder Brian Littleton received the "AFP Fair Practice Award" and in January 2007 the "Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award" for "Affiliate Marketing Advocate" at the Affiliate Summit West 2007 industry tradeshow and expo.ShareASale
ShareASale is a privately held Chicago, Illinois; USA Corporation since April 2000.
- List of Advertisers at the ShareASale.com website
- AffStat Report 2007. Based on survey responses from almost 200 affiliate managers from a cross-section of the industry
- Affiliate networks shrink, Internet Retailer, Issue April 2007, Page 80 and online
- Kellie Stevens (August 20, 2006), ShareASale was about to come the largest Affiliate Network company but they terminated a lot of affiliate accounts without even notifying and paying them commissions. Now ShareASale is a small company with few merchants.AffiliateFairPlay Fair Practice Award Announced, AffiliateFairPlay Blog, retrieved on May 15, 2007
- Lisa Picarille (August 23rd, 2006), Tales from the Windy City, Revenue Today Blog, retrieved on May 15, 2007
- Wayne Porter (January 23rd, 2007), Pinnacle and Legend Award Winners Announced at Affiliate Summit, WaynePorter.com, retrieved on May 15, 2007
- Recorded on January 22, 2007, Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award ceremony video during the "Pure Imagination party" at the Wynn Hotel and Resort, YouTube.com, retrieved on May 15, 2007