From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
June 15, 1957 |
|Notable credit(s)||The New York Times, The Washington Post|
Her other roles at the Post include:
- investigative reporter in the Metro section
- investigative reporter on the National staff
- acting deputy national editor
LaFraniere is married to Michael Wines, who is also a reporter for the Times. They have three children.
- "Michael Kelly Award profile: Sharon LaFraniere". Retrieved 16 March 2009.
- "The Michael Kelly Award — Past Winners". Retrieved 16 March 2009.
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|