|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012)|
|Directed by||Raoul Ruiz|
|Produced by||Seven Arts Productions|
|Written by||Duane Poole|
and Lisanne Falk
|Music by||Jorge Arriagada|
|Distributed by||Lions Gate Films|
December 4, 1998Limited Release
|Running time||103 minutes|
|Box office||$102,523 (24 Screens)|
Confusing realities surface in this paranoid film dealing with the fragile nature of a young woman (Anne Parillaud) recovering from rape and an apparent attempted suicide. In one reality, she is a killer destroyer of men. In another she is the new wife on a Jamaican honeymoon with her new husband (William Baldwin), who is trying to help her recover. Which is the real question as the story unfolds.
- William Baldwin as Brian
- Anne Parillaud as Jessie Markham
- Lisanne Falk as Paula/Laura
- Graham Greene as Detective
- Bulle Ogier as Mrs. Ford
- Billy Wilmott as Lamond
- O'Neil Peart as Simon
- Leonie Forbes as Isabel
- "Stylish 'Shattered Image' Plays a Mysterious Guessing Game - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. 1998-12-04. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- Reviewed by Lisa Schwarzbaum (1998-12-11). "Shattered Image Review | Movie Reviews and News". EW.com. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- "`Shattered Image' Falls Completely Apart / Baldwin, Parillaud in clumsy thriller". SFGate. 1998-12-04. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
|This article about a 1990s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|