From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shaughnessy is a family surname of Irish origin that is sometimes used as a first name.
It may also refer to:
- O'Shaughnessy, a traditional Irish surname
- Shaughnessy, Vancouver, a neighbourhood in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Shaughnessy Village, a neighbourhood in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Shaughnessy, Alberta, a village in Canada
- Charles Shaughnessy (born 1955), English television, theatre and film actor
- Clark Shaughnessy (1892 – 1970), American Football coach
- Edward L. Shaughnessy, expert on early Chinese history
- Francis Shaughnessy (1911 – 1982), American ice hockey player
- Frank Shaughnessy (1884 – 1969), minor league baseball official who invented a playoff system
- Shaughnessy playoff system, postseason tournament format invented by Frank Shaughnessy and adopted by American professional sports leagues
- Meghann Shaughnessy (born 1979), American professional tennis player
- Mina P. Shaughnessy (1924 – 1978), a pioneering academic in the field of Basic Writing
- Shaughnessy Bishop-Stall, Canadian journalist
- Shaughnessy Cohen (1948 - 1998), Canadian politician
- Shaughnessy Cohen Award, writing award established in her memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.