|Full name||Shaun Richard Brisley|
|Date of birth||6 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Macclesfield, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
(on loan from Peterborough United)
|2012||→ Peterborough United (loan)||11||(0)|
|2014–||→ Scunthorpe United (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:51, 27 September 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Shaun Richard Brisley (born 6 May 1990) is an English footballer who currently plays as a defender for Scunthorpe United, on loan from Peterborough United. Shaun attended local Macclesfield schools: Ivy Bank Primary school and later Henbury High School.
A product of the youth system at home town club Macclesfield Town, Brisley made his professional debut for the club on 1 March 2008 in a 1–1 draw with Notts County. One month later, he scored his first two goals for the club in a 2–1 victory over Accrington Stanley.
Brisley signed a two-year deal in the summer of 2008, and following two successful seasons was offered a further two-year contract in the summer of 2010, but chose to sign only a one-year deal. In August 2010, Brisley suffered a hip injury which required surgery, keeping him out of action for four months. Brisley signed a new 2 year deal with Macclesfield at the end of the 2010/11 season keeping him under contract at The Moss Rose until May 2013.
- "Search births indexes 1837 - 2006". Findmypast.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Macc’s hometown hero". Macclesfield Express. 2008-04-02. Retrieved 2011-10-15.
- "Macclesfield 1-1 Notts County". BBC Sport. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Macclesfield Town's Shaun Brisley needs hip operation". BBC Sport. 29 September 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "Peterborough United to sign Macclesfield Town's Brisley". BBC Sport. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 16 February 2012.