|Full name||Shaun David Cooper|
|Date of birth||5 October 1983|
|Place of birth||Newport, Isle of Wight|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2003–2004||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||9||(0)|
|2004||→ Kidderminster Harriers (loan)||10||(0)|
|2013||→ Portsmouth (loan)||14||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:45, 21 December 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Cooper was a product of Portsmouth's youth system. He made his debut for the club in a 0–0 draw at Crystal Palace in March 2002 and featured in six more games in the remainder of the campaign. However, he failed to break into the first team the next season, as Portsmouth won the Division One title. He spent most of the 2003–04 season on loan at Leyton Orient, playing nine games.
The next season (2004–05) he was again loaned out, this time to Kidderminster Harriers.
Cooper left the club in June 2005, signing for Bournemouth on a free transfer. After spending seven years at the club, he was offered a new contract at a reduced wage by new manager Paul Groves; turning this down, he left the club.
On 25 June 2012, Cooper joined Crawley Town on a free transfer. Six months later, he joined Portsmouth on loan. He scored his first goal for Portsmouth on 13 April 2013, against Brentford. It was subsequently confirmed that his contract with Crawley would not be renewed at the end of the season, and Cooper thus became a free agent. In July 2013, he had a trial at Torquay United, but failed to earn a contract.
On 9 January 2014 Portsmouth confirmed that Cooper had left the club following the expiration of his short term contract.
Cooper's contract with Torquay United was cancelled by mutual consent in July 2014.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- "Four Players Join Blues". Portsmouth's official website. 24 January 2013. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Brentford 3–2 Portsmouth". BBC Sport. 13 April 2013. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Two players to leave". Crawley Town's official website. 30 April 2013. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Portsmouth re-sign Shaun Cooper until January". BBC Sport. 5 September 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Cooper Deal Complete". Torquay United FC. 17 January 2014.
- "COOPER CONTRACT CANCELLED". Torquay United F.C. 4 July 2014. Retrieved 6 July 2014.