||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2010)
Shaun Walker was the Chairman/CEO of the National Alliance, a White Nationalist organization from April 2005 to July 2006.
Walker grew up in California. He served in the Marine Corps  and was honorably discharged.
He was appointed Unit Coordinator (UC) for the Salt Lake City Unit in April 2000 by Pierce. In September 2002 he was appointed as the Western States Regional Coordinator by Erich Gliebe, new chairman of the National Alliance. In June 2003, he moved to West Virginia and was appointed Chief Operating Officer and in April 2005, Chief Executive Officer of National Vanguard Books and Chairman of the Board for the National Alliance at the "National Office" near Hillsboro, West Virginia.
Media and communications
Walker attended the Red, White and Blue festival in England hosted by the British National Party in 2003. He also traveled to Russia and Greece in 2004 where he spoke to neo-fascist political group Golden Dawn.
He has written articles for Tom Metzger's WAR newspaper, Instauration, the Bay Aryan, Liberty Bell, National Vanguard magazine, Resistance magazine and Free Speech newspaper.
Arrest, conviction and release
In 2007, Walker along with two other men were found guilty by a federal court on charges of conspiracy to interfere with civil rights in the beating of a Mexican-American man in 2002 and an American Indian man in 2003 outside Salt Lake City. Walker was initially sentenced to 87 months in prison, but it was shortened to 37 months by the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that "ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove the victim of one of the attacks endured serious bodily injury as claimed by prosecutors."
Walker was released from prison on November 27, 2009.
- ^ "Neo-Nazi National Alliance Leader Indicted in Civil Rights Conspiracy". Southern Poverty Law Center. June 9, 2006. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- ^ Fattah, Geoffrey (Dec. 15, 2007). "Man sentenced in 2 racist beatings". Deseret News. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20031003120004/www.bnp.org.uk/rwb2003/gallery3.htm
- ^ Instauration was a monthly magazine published by H. Allen Enterprises of Cape Canaveral, Florida, from 1975 to 1983. ISSN 0277-2302 OCLC 6406234 See Kivisto, Peter and Rundblad, Georganne (2000) "Note 25. Instauration" Multiculturalism in the United States: Current Issues, Contemporary Voices Pine Forge Press, Thousand Oaks, California, p. 68, ISBN 0-7619-8648-0
- ^ The Bay Aryan is a quarterly magazine published by the Aryan Revolutionary Front of Castro Valley, California, beginning in 1995. OCLC 38003134, See Wellman, Laurel (1999) "Dog Bites: They're Baa-ack" SF Weekly 3 March 1999
- ^ White supremacist sentenced in beating, maintains he's not a criminal
- ^ "White separatists get shorter prison terms". UPI. July 23, 2012. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- ^ "Shaun Walker". Southern Poverty Law Center. 2012. Retrieved 2012-07-19.