From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shaw or shaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaw may refer to:
- Shaw, Berkshire, a village
- Shaw, Wiltshire, a village
- Shaw and Crompton, a town and civil parish in Greater Manchester
- United States
- Shaw, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Shaw, Mississippi, a city
- Shaw Landing, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Shaw, Washington, D.C., a neighborhood
- Shaw, St. Louis, Missouri, a neighborhood
- Mount Shaw, a summit in the Ossipee Mountains of New Hampshire
- Shaw Air Force Base, US Air Force base in South Carolina
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950), Irish playwright
- Shaw (name), people with "Shaw" given name or surname
- Clan Shaw of Tordarroch, a Scottish clan
- Luke Shaw, English footballer
- Dr. Lester Shaw, Educator, Filmmaker, Singer, Songwriter, Founder and Executive Director of A Pocket Full Of Hope, Inc.
- D. E. Shaw & Co. (est. 1988), an American hedge fund, private equity and technology development firm
- Shaw Brothers Studio (est. 1930), largest film production company in Hong Kong
- Shaw College, a college of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Shaw College of Detroit, a former college in Detroit
- Shaw Communications (est. 1966), one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies
- ShawCor (est. 1930s), a global energy services firm based in Houston, Texas
- Shaw Festival (est. 1962), a major Canadian theatre festival
- The Shaw Group (est. 1987), a diversified American Fortune 500 corporation (now acquired by CB&I)
- Shaw Industries (est. 1946), an American flooring manufacturer
- Shaw's and Star Market, an American grocery group
- Shaw University (est. 1865), an American historically black college in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shaw (est. 2011), Lester L2 Shaw, Retsel Shaw and Doc Shaw. Father and Sons singing group from Tulsa, OK.
- Shaw Park, a baseball stadium in Winnipeg, Canada
- Shaw (woodland), a strip of woodland, usually separating fields or lining a road
- All pages with titles containing "Shaw"
- Shaw High School (disambiguation)
- Shaw Junior High School, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.