From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shazam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shazam may refer to:
In the Captain Marvel comic book franchise 
- Shazam, formerly Captain Marvel, a Fawcett Comics and, later, DC Comics superhero
- Shazam (character), the wizard who gives Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family their powers
- Shazam! (TV series), a 1970s live-action television series based upon Captain Marvel's adventures
- Shazam!, a comic book series about Captain Marvel published by DC Comics from 1973 to 1978
- Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil, a 2007 limited edition DC Comics series written by Jeff Smith
- The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!, a 1980s Saturday morning cartoon about Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family
- Shazam or commonly known as Captin Marvel to some is an accient superhero that was given his powers by a wizard by the name of shazam.
Other uses 
- Foxy Shazam, a rock band
- Shazam (album), a 1970 LP by The Move
- Shazam! (album), the original title for Attack Attack!'s second album
- SHAZAM (Interbank Network)
- Shazam! a New Zealand youth music programme from the 1980's, initially presented by Phillip Schofield
- Shazam (service), a commercial mobile phone based music identification service.
- SHAZAM (software), software package for econometrics and statistics
- "Shazam!", a song by Duane Eddy
- "Shazam!", a song by Spiderbait from their album Grand Slam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.