She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl
|"She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl"|
|Single by Alabama|
|from the album In Pictures|
|Released||June 19, 1995|
|Recorded||January 1, 1994|
2:53 (single edit)3:07 (album version)
|Producer(s)||Emory Gordy, Jr.
|Alabama singles chronology|
"She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl" is a song written by Robert Jason, and recorded by American country music group Alabama. It was released in June 1995 as the lead-off single to their album In Pictures. It peaked at number 2 on the United States Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart, while it was a number-one hit in Canada.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine had a mixed review saying that "Randy Owen's vocals never fail to infuse a song with warmth and personality." She went on to say that the song doesn't seem to be at the level of the band's previous singles.
"She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl" debuted at number 54 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 1, 1995.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||54|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||48|
"You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone"
by Brooks & Dunn
|RPM Country Tracks
September 11, 1995
by Clint Black
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 19. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Billboard, July 8, 1995
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. September 11, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Alabama Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Alabama.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1995". RPM. December 18, 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- "Best of 1995: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1995. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|