She Don't Love Nobody
|"She Don't Love Nobody"|
|Single by The Desert Rose Band|
|from the album Running|
|Genre||Country, Country rock|
|Producer(s)||Paul Worley, Ed Seay|
|The Desert Rose Band singles chronology|
"She Don't Love Nobody" is the title of a song written by John Hiatt and which was a hit for the US country rock group The Desert Rose Band. It was released in March 1989 as the third single from the album Running. The song reached #3 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
The Desert Rose Band released a music video of the song in early 1989.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||4|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||87|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||45|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 104.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. June 19, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Desert Rose Band Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Desert Rose Band.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
|This 1980s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|