April, 2010 cover, featuring Fara Williams
|First issue||October 1996|
She Kicks is a women's football magazine published by Baltic Publications. Produced bi–monthly, costing £2.75, and at 48 pages long, it published a FIFA Women's World Cup special edition in June 2011.
She Kicks began as On the Ball in 1996; the first dedicated women's football magazine in England. Original editor and founder Joanne Smith had wanted to call the magazine ElleFC, but an objection from Emap—publishers of Elle in the UK—led to a change of plan. The name changed to She Kicks, then Fair Game in 2003, before reverting to She Kicks in December 2009.
- Sue Lopez (2001). "Soccer". International Encyclopedia of Women and Sports. Berkshire. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- Midgley, Carol (7 September 1996). "New magazine tells women how to kick and make up". The Times. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Ruth Addicott (21 March 2003). "Fair Game fills the void She Kick left behind". Press Gazette. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- Steph Clark (24 June 2011). "Football not fair on the fairer sex in North-East". Northern Echo. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- Catherine Etoe (3 June 2005). "Women stars set to score with viewers". Press Gazette. Retrieved 24 August 2011.