From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sheaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheaf may refer to:
- Sheaf (agriculture), a large bundle in which cereal plants are bound after reaping. Accounts of two usages derived from this are found at:
- Artillery Sheaf, the beaten zone created by battery fires that generally form a line perpendicular to the direction of fire.
- River Sheaf, a tributary of River Don in England
- The Sheaf, a student run newspaper serving the University of Saskatchewan
- See also
- Sceafa, a king of English legend
- Sheave, a wheel or roller with a groove along its edge for holding a belt, rope or cable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.