From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shearer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shearer is someone who shears, such as a cloth shearer, or a sheep shearer.
Additionally, Shearer is a surname:
- Alan Shearer (born 1970), English footballer
- Bob Shearer (born 1948), Australian professional golfer and golf course architect
- Bobby Shearer (1931–2006), Scottish footballer
- Dale Shearer (born 1965), Australian rugby league player
- Dave Shearer (born 1958), Scottish footballer
- Duncan Shearer (born 1962), Scottish footballer
- Rob Shearer (born 1976), Canadian ice hockey player
- Sam Shearer (born 1883), Scottish footballer
- Scott Shearer (born 1981), Scottish footballer.
- David Shearer (born 1957), New Zealand Leader of the Opposition
- Hugh Shearer (1923-2004), Jamaican Prime Minister.
- Robert Austin Shearer (1868 - 1920), Ontario farmer and political figure
- Athole Shearer, a Canadian actress
- Christopher Shearer, an American artist
- Moira Shearer, a Scottish actress and dancer
- Norma Shearer, a Canadian actress
- Paul Shearer, a British actor
- Harry Shearer, an American comedian
- Douglas Shearer, an American engineer
- Jesse Lowen Shearer, an American engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.