From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shears in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shears may refer to:
- Shears (moth), European moth of the family Noctuidae
- Trauma shears, scissors used by emergency medical personnel to quickly and safely cut clothing
- Kitchen shears, scissors traditionally used in the kitchen for food preparation
- Pinking shears, scissors where the blades of which are sawtoothed instead of straight; they leave a zigzag pattern instead of a straight edge
- Blade shears, typically used for shearing animals
- Pruning shears, used for cutting branches and stems
- Golden Shears, sheep shearing event
- Sally Shears (also known as Molly Millions), a recurring character in stories and novels written by William Gibson
- Albert Shears (born 1900), former English footballer who played as a defender
- Augustus Shears (1827–1911), clergyman
- Curtis Shears (1901–1988), American Olympic fencer
- Ernest Shears (1849–1917), Anglican clergyman in South Africa
- George Shears (1890–1978), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Jake Shears (born 1978), lead male vocalist for the American music group Scissor Sisters
- Philip James Shears (1887–1972), Major-General
- Stevie Shears (born c. 1950), musician known for playing in English rock bands Tiger Lily and Ultravox!
- Daniel Towers Shears (1784–1860), English coppersmith and inventor
- James Shears (c1750-1820), English coppersmith
- James Henry Shears (1788–1855), English coppersmith and entrepreneur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.