From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shebang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shebang may refer to:
- Shebang (Unix), the
#!syntax used in scripts to indicate an interpreter for execution
- The Shebang, an Australian radio show
- shebang!, a Canadian breakdance crew
- She-Bang, a character from the cartoon Static Shock
- The Whole Shebang: A State-of-the-Universe(s) Report, a book by Timothy Ferris
- shebang, a matter, affair, situation, usually in the phrase the whole shebang.
- shebang, a hut, shed or shelter; a primitive shack where liquor is sold illegally.
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.