From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sheep dog or sheepdog may be:
- Livestock guardian or Pastoral dog used to guard sheep and other livestock in farms for farmers.
- Herding dog, a dog used to herd sheep and other livestock
- Croatian Sheepdog
- Cumberland Sheepdog
- Icelandic Sheepdog
- Old English Sheepdog, a short form name for the "Old English Sheepdog" breed of dogs.
- Polish Lowland Sheepdog
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Welsh Sheepdog
See "shepherd" dogs in Breeds of pastoral dog infra.
- The Sheepdogs, a Canadian rock band
- Sheepdog (song), a song from the album Bring 'Em In by Swedish band Mando Diao
- Sam Sheepdog, a character in a series of animated cartoons from Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, protagonist to Ralph Wolf.
- Sheepdog Glory, a novel written by Roy Saunders
- Sheep Dog, a 1949 Disney animated short starring Pluto and Bent-Tail Coyote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.