From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sheepdog)
A sheep dog or sheepdog may be:
- Livestock guardian dog, a dog used to guard sheep and other livestock in farms for farmers.
- Herding dog, a dog used to herd sheep and other livestock
- Old English Sheepdog, a short form name for the "Old English Sheepdog" breed of dogs.
- The Sheepdogs, a Canadian rock band
- Sheepdog (song), a song from the album Bring 'Em In by Swedish band Mando Diao
- Sheepdog, a character in Wolf and Sheepdog, a series of animated cartoons
- Sheepdog Glory, a novel written by Roy Saunders
- Sheep Dog, a 1949 Disney animated short starring Pluto and Bent-Tail Coyote.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.