From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sheepshead (fish))
|Look up sheepshead or sheephead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheepshead, Sheephead or Sheep's Head, may refer to:
- Archosargus probatocephalus, a medium-sized saltwater fish of the Atlantic Ocean
- Sheepshead porgy, Calamus penna, a medium-sized saltwater fish of the Atlantic Ocean
- Sheepshead minnow, Cyprinodon variegatus variegatus, a small brackish-water fish
- California sheephead, Semicossyphus pulcher, a medium-sized saltwater fish of the Pacific Ocean
- Freshwater drum, Aplodinotus grunniens, a medium-sized freshwater fish of North and Central America
- Sheep's Head, a headland in Ireland
- Sheepshead, California, United States
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Other uses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.