From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sheer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheer may refer to:
- Sheer fabric, a semi-transparent and flimsy fabric
- Sheer (ship), a measure of longitudinal deck curvature in naval architecture
- Sheer curation, a lightweight approach to digital curation
- Sheer Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Sheer Music, a record label
- Sheers, a form of two-legged lifting device
- Ireen Sheer, a German-British pop singer
- The Sheer, a Dutch pop band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.