From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sheet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheet may refer to:
- A flat piece of cloth, paper, or other material
- Sheet metal
- The playing surface in the sport of curling
- An ice sheet, a mass of glacier ice
- A Cheat-sheet, a concise set of notes used for quick reference
- A kind of complex plane in mathematics
- A level or section of an early video game (particularly single screen arcade games)
- A kind of dialog box in graphical user interfaces
- Sheet (sailing), a rope, cable or chain used to control a sail
- A song on the album Pig Lib by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.