|Track address||Owlerton Stadium
|Team manager||Joe Screen|
|Team captain||Simon Stead|
|Colours||Yellow and Blue|
|Track size||361 metres|
|Track record time||59.1 seconds (54.66mph)|
|Track record date||15 October 2010|
|Track record holder||Ricky Ashworth|
|Major team honours|
|British League KO Cup Winners
Premier League Champions
Premier League KO Cup Winners
Premier Trophy Winners
Premier League Fours Champions
Premier League Pairs Champions
Conference League Champions
British Speedway Cup (Div 2)
The Sheffield 'Window Centre' Tigers are a speedway team based in Sheffield, England. They currently race in the British Premier League and their home meetings take place at Owlerton Stadium which is the fastest track in British speedway. The Tigers are sponsored by the Sheffield Window Centre, promoted by Damien Bates and Peter Mole.
Owlerton was a purpose built speedway track built in 1929. It operated for most of the pre-war years and re-opened for a short spell in 1945. The team operated in the Northern League of 1946 and in the National League Division Two between 1947 and 50. It closed part way through 1951 and staged open meetings in 1952. The track re-opened in 1960 and has operated most seasons since then. The team has been known as The Tigers apart from part of 1950 when they were known as The Tars. Their official track record holder is former captain and No.1 Ricky Ashworth with a time of 59.1 seconds.
- British Speedway Cup (Division 2) - 1947
- British League/Premier League KO Cup winners - 1974, 2002
- Premier League Four-Team Championship winners - 1999 (Wilson, Smith, Compton, Stead), 2000 (Wilson, Stead, Kessler, Lee)
- Premier League Play off winners - 1999, 2002
- Premier League winners - 1999, 2002
- Conference League Champions - 2000, 2001
- Premier Trophy winners - 2001
- Premier League Riders Championship winners - Sam Ermolenko (1996), Sean Wilson (1999, 2003, 2005), Andre Compton 2004, Ricky Ashworth 2009
- Premier League Pairs winners - Ricky Ashworth & Josh Auty 2010
The 2014 season is the 18th consecutive season that the Tigers have competed in the Premier League.
- Simon Stead 9.33
- Adam Roynon 7.81
- Leigh Lanham 7.16
- Taylor Poole 5.99
- Simon Nielsen 4.36
- Andre Compton 4.36
- Josh Bates 3.00 (assessed)
Notable former riders
- "Potters Will Get Respect". Sheffield Tigers. 2007-04-18. Retrieved 2010-11-10.
- Bamford, Robert (2007-03-01). Tempus Speedway Yearbook 2007. NPI Media Group. ISBN 0-7524-4250-3.
- "Hungry Tigers edge first leg of Play-Offs". Sheffield Star. 2010-10-15. Retrieved 2010-11-11.
- Oakes, P (2006). Speedway Star Almanac. Pinegen Ltd. ISBN 0-9552376-1-0.