Sheffield and Hallamshire Senior Cup
The Sheffield and Hallamshire Senior Cup is a county cup competition involving teams within the Sheffield and Hallamshire County Football Association. Originally named the Sheffield Challenge Cup, it is the 4th oldest surviving cup competition in the world, after the FA Cup (1871–72), Scottish FA Cup (1873–74) and East of Scotland Shield (1875–76).
Sheffield and Hallamshire County Football Association members at levels 5-11 of the English football league system are currently eligible to compete in the competition.
List of finals (incomplete)
Teams' current names are used.
- 14 wins Sheffield Wednesday
- 12 wins Worksop Town, Frickley Athletic
- 10 wins Sheffield United
- 8 wins Emley, Mexborough Town
- 6 wins Stocksbridge Park Steels
- 5 wins Denaby United, Sheffield
- 4 wins Doncaster Rovers, Rotherham Town, Hallam
- 3 wins Barnsley
- 2 wins Lockwood Brothers, Rotherham County, Upton Colliery, Rawmarsh Welfare, South Kirkby Colliery, Beighton Miners Welfare, Royal Army Service Corps, Bentley Colliery, Stocksbridge Works
- 1 win Thursday Wanderers, Staveley, Heeley, Wombwell, Norton Woodseats, Redfearn Sports, Kiveton Park, Frecheville CA, Maltby Main, Royston Social, Wath Athletic, Darfield, Firbeck Main Colliery, Ardsley Athletic, Dinnington Main Colliery, Manvers Main, Grimethorpe Miners Welfare, Wombwell Athletic, Thurcroft Main, Harworth Colliery, Athersley Recreation