Sheila Rogers is a multi-nominated Emmy television music producer for comedy talk shows. Over the past 23 years Rogers worked for the David Letterman Show after having started her career as a writer for Rolling Stone Magazine in the mid-1980's.
Rogers began her career as a writer for Rolling Stone Magazine as its Random Notes columnist in 1986. She later branched out into special feature articles including interviews with the Rolling Stones, the Eagles (band), Phoebe Snow (musician) , Billy Idol, and Bonnie Raitt. Rogers occasionally reviewed concerts, celebrity charity events  and the Grammys for Rolling Stone. Rogers has also been nominated for several Emmy's, including in 2004 , as part of the music production team of the David Letterman Show.
After leaving writing in 1992, Rogers got a big break with an opportunity to move into television production as a talent scout with The David Letterman Show. In 1996, Rogers became one of the show's music producers and co-produced the first and only Letterman music CD Live on Letterman  featuring various popular artists' live performance material including that of Aretha Franklin, Elvis Costello, Jerry Garcia and Sheryl Crow.
In 2004 David Letterman announced on national television Rogers had a son with the music producer for Saturday Night Live, Hal Willner. Rogers and Willner are recognized as highly influential in Manhattan entertainment circles and had a child in November, 2004 together.
After the announcement of David Letterman's retirement, CBS announced in 2015 Sheila Rogers will be the new supervising producer for The Late Late Show with James Corden CBS Announcement of New Late Late Show James Corden.
A graduate of Reed College in 1980, Rogers also attended American University of Paris and finished her B.A. in History at UC Berkeley. A native Southern Californian, Rogers is the youngest of three siblings from the suburb of Palos Verdes Estates, California as the daughter of Rita Rogers, MD a psychiatrist who practiced in Palos Verdes Estates' Malaga Cove for nearly three decades, and the late Allen Rogers, MD, a brain surgeon who practiced in Torrance, California.
- Random Notes Columnist, Rolling Stone Magazine (1986–1992)
- Talent Scout, Late Show with David Letterman (1992–1997)
- Music Producer, Late Show with David Letterman (1997–present)
- Music Producer, Letterman Live CD (1997)
- Supervising Producer, The Letterman Show, 2003-2014
- Emmy nominations (4), Music Production Team - The David Letterman Show (2004–2006)
- Letterman's announcement on National Television of the birth of Rogers/Wilner's child (2004)
- Supervising Producer, The Late Late Night Show with James Corden, scheduled for March 2015 CBS Announcement of New Late Late Show with James Corden 
- Sheila Rogers' IMDb Profile
- Live On Letterman - CD on Amazon
- Emmy Awards Nomination
- CBS Announcement of New Late Late Show James Corden