From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rajput clan: Shekhawat|
|Descended from:||Dhundhar, Amber/Jaipur|
|Princely states:||Thikanas of Shekhawati|
- Maha Rao Shekha (1433–1488) was a Rajput chieftain belonging to the Kachwaha clan of Amar/Jaipur. He ruled over Amar(Jaipur). The Shekhawati gets its name from him, comprising the districts of Sikar and Jhunjhunu in the present-day Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Maharao Shardul Singh, ruler of Jhunjhunu
- Raja Ajit Singh of Khetri
- Rajnigandha Shekhawat
- Thakur Ranbir Singh Shekhawat (Dundlod) History of Shekhawats,Jaipur, 2001 ISBN 81-86782-74-5
- Shekhawat Dynasty, Indian Princely States, Genealogical Gleanings Royal and Noble Lineages.