Line 2, Shenzhen Metro
Platform of Shenkang Station
|Opening||28 December 2010|
|Operator(s)||Shenzhen Metro Co. Ltd.|
|Line length||35.78 km (22.23 mi)|
|No. of tracks||2|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
Line 2 is the only line in Shenzhen solely with underground stations that are inclusively in Shenzhen Special Economic Zone. However, it is the least used line in the system with only 247,500 passengers a day, peaking at 385,500 on May 5, 2014.
First-stage project of Line 2 trial operated at December 28, 2010.
At June 28, 2011, second-stage project of Line 2 started trial operation.
|Shekou Port||蛇口港||island (und)|
|Sea World||海上世界||island (und)|
|Window of the World||世界之窗||side (und)|
|Qiaocheng North||侨城北||island (und)|
|Antuo Hill||安托山||island (und)|
|Xiangmei North||香梅北||island (und)|
|Lianhua West||莲花西||island (und)|
Futian Railway Station
|Civic Center||市民中心||island (und)|
|Gangxia North||岗厦北||island (und)|
|Huaqiang North||华强北||island (und)|
|Grand Theater||大剧院||island (und)||Luohu|
- In Sea World Station and Hubei Station, the screen shows that there's some station behind the terminal of Line 2.
- Caopu and Yitian Village in Futian District open June 2011
- photo of ongoing construction in Shekou
- "ridership". Shenzhen Daily. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- "一天347.18万人次！深圳地铁全网“五一”客流创纪录". 深圳都市报. 2014-05-05.