From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shell may refer to:
- Seashell, a hard outer layer of a marine animal, found on beaches
- Exoskeleton, an external covering of some animals
- Royal Dutch Shell, a multinational oil and gas company
- Shell corporation, a company which serves as a vehicle for business transactions
- Shell (theater), a curved surface for reflecting sound
- The Shells, a musical group
- "Shells" (Angel), a TV episode
- A receptical used in the Shell game
- Art Shell (born 1946), American football player and coach
- Donald Shell (born 1924), American computer scientist
- Karl Shell (born 1938), American economist
- Shell (projectile), an explosive device fired from artillery
- Shotgun shell, a type of shotgun ammunition
- Shell (computing), a type of user interface
- Operating system shell
- Shell account, a user account on a remote server
- Secure Shell protocol
- Shell sort, a sorting algorithm
- An empty expert system
- Shell (machinery), each half of a two-piece plain bearing
- Electron shell
- Racing shell, a watercraft
- Shell element, a component of the thin-shell structure construction method
- Coverage shell, the number of defenders guarding the deep portion of the field in American football
- Shell, a woman's blouse or T-shirt
- On shell and off shell, a concept in quantum field theory
- All pages beginning with "Shell"
- All pages with titles containing "Shell"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.