|Beauty pageant titleholder|
September 18, 1978
Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.
|Agency||Greenwood Productions (State Title)
Miss Universe Organization (National Title)
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Tennessee Teen USA 1997
Miss Teen USA 1997
|Miss Teen USA 1997 (winner)|
In 1996, Moore won the Miss Northern Tennessee local title before competing for and winning the Miss Tennessee Teen USA 1997 contest. She went on to represent Tennessee in the Miss Teen USA contest held at South Padre Island, Texas on 20 August 1997. Moore's roommate during the pageant was top six finalist Amanda Penix, Miss Oklahoma Teen USA and she was later a bridesmaid at Penix's wedding. During the final competition Moore won all three areas of competition: evening gown, swimsuit and interview. At the conclusion of the final rounds of competition, Moore was crowned Miss Teen USA 1997. She was the first delegate from Tennessee to win the Miss Teen USA or Miss USA titles. Her prize package included more than $150,000 of cash and prizes.
Moore was born and grew up in Jacksonville, Florida before moving to Knoxville to live with her mother and stepfather when she was fourteen. She graduated from South-Doyle High School in Knoxville in 1997 and studied education at the University of Tennessee, having postponed her freshman year because of her duties as Miss Teen USA.
In May 1999, less than a year after passing on her pageant title, Moore married college football player Will Bartholomew. Both were twenty years old at the time. The couple later had three children. 
- "Staying on cloud nine; Knoxville girl captures a national title, Miss Teen USA contest". Knoxville News-Sentinel. 1997-08-25. p. A8.
- "First-time pageant entrant finds success, God's will". The Shawnee News-Star. 1997-09-06.
- "Weddings". The Shawnee News-Star. 2003-08-17.
- "Former Miss Teen USA speaks Sunday". The Oak Ridger. 1999-02-26.
- "Native teen crowned". Jacksonville Journal. 1997-08-22.
- Flannigan, Mike (1998-08-05). "Moore replaces pageant duties with career plans, homework". Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- "HE HAS A WILL OF IRON; Bartholomew's role: a bulldozer for Henry". Knoxville News Sentinel. 2000-12-21.
- "Public Records". 1999-05-05. p. D8.
- Packer, Mark (2006-11-04). "Packer: Where there's a Will there's a way". GoVolsXtra.
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|