From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shelter Island may refer to:
- Shelter Island, an island in the Alexander Archipelago, Alaska
- Shelter Island, an island in Flathead Lake, Montana
- Shelter Island, an island in Port Shelter, Hong Kong
- Shelter Island, an island in Western Australia
- Shelter Island, a town in Suffolk County, New York
- Shelter Island Sound, a sound in Suffolk County, New York, surrounding Shelter Island
- Shelter Island, a neighbourhood of Point Loma in San Diego, California
- Shelter Island Conference, in physics, 1947
- Shelter Island (2003 film), a U.S. film released in 2003, starring Ally Sheedy
- "Shelter Island" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2008 episode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.