From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shenanigans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shenanigan or shenanigans may refer to:
- Shenanigans (television), a 1964-65 children's television game show
- Shenanigans (EP), a 1995 EP by the American punk rock band Squirtgun
- Shenanigans (album), a 2002 compilation album by Green Day
- Shenanigans (horse), an American thoroughbred mare
- Shamrocks & Shenanigans, a song and a greatest hits album by the hip hop trio House of Pain
- Shenanigan Kids, a 1920 animated series by Bray Productions
- Shenanigans (Aureylian)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.