From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sheng may refer to:
- Sheng (instrument), a Chinese wind instrument
- Sheng (surname), a Chinese surname
- Sheng, the main role in Beijing opera
- Sheng, ancient Chinese unit of volume, approximately 1 liter
- Provinces of China, administrative divisions called shěng in Mandarin
- Sheng (linguistics), a slang dialect of the Swahili language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.