During the 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict, Sherine and Ayman Mohyeldin, her co-reporter at Al Jazeera, were the only journalists for the English-language news media reporting from inside Gaza. Foreign press access to Gaza had been limited via either Egypt or Israel. However, Sherine and Ayman were already inside Gaza when the conflict began. She also covered the 2011 Egyptian revolution during the latter stages of the unrest.
- Al-Jazeera says its English-language news channel will launch Nov. 15
- A new channel arrives
- BBC World dropped by Israeli satellite TV
- "Field Correspondents". Al Jazeera English. Retrieved 27 July 2010.
- Al-Jazeera becomes the face of the frontline
- Israel pushes further into Gaza
- Al Jazeera English Beats Israel's Ban on Reporters in Gaza with Exclusive Coverage
- Gaza, African coverage and tonight’s RTS awards - breakfast table chat with Al Jazeera
- International Media Awards - Winners 2012
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|