Sheringham High School
|Headteacher||Mr Tim Roderick|
|Deputy Head||Mr Adam Cook, Mrs Jane Melhuish, Dr Andrew Richardson|
|DfE URN||137621 Tables|
|Houses||Carter, Cavell, Nelson, Sewell|
|Colours||Burgundy and White|
|Uniform||Burgundy sweatshirt with school logo, burgundy polo shirt with school logo, black trousers or skirt|
|Website||Sheringham High School|
Sheringham High School is a secondary school and sixth form located in the town of Sheringham in the English county of Norfolk. The school has around 810 students, usually including between 160 and 180 in the sixth form centre. It shares a campus with Sheringham Primary School and Sheringham Woodfields School. The current headteacher is Tim Roderick.
The Sex Education Show vs Pornography
In January 2009 the school was inspected by Ofsted and found to be a good school which had improved since the previous inspection.
Sheringham High School has four houses named after famous Norfolk people. Carter house named after adventurer Howard Carter, Cavell named after nurse Edith Cavell, Nelson after Lord Admiral Nelson and Sewell after author Anna Sewell.
- School Profile, Norfolk County Council. Retrieved 2009-09-04.
- January 2009 Ofsted Report, 2009-01-23. Retrieved: 2009-09-03
- School Website. Retrieved: 2009-09-03.
- Sheringham High School becomes Norfolk’s latest academy, Eastern Daily Press, 2011-11-01. Retrieved: 2011-11-01.
- Campbell.D Porn: the new sex education, The Guardian, 2009-03-30. Retrieved: 2009-09-03.
|This Norfolk school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|