From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sherlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sherlock may refer to:
- Sherlock Holmes, a fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle:
- William Sherlock (1641–1707), English church leader
- Thomas Sherlock (1678–1761), English bishop and son of William
- John Sherlock (c. 1705–1794), Irish-born general in Spain
- William Sherlock (cricketer) (1881–1937)
- Jack Sherlock (1906–?), English footballer
- Richard Sherlock (born 1983), cricketer
- James Sherlock (born 1983), pianist
- Sherlock, South Australia, near Tailem Bend
- Sherlock, Western Australia, between Roebourne and Port Hedland:
- Sherlock Township, Finney County, Kansas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.