From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sherlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Sherlock Holmes, a fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle:
- Sherlock Holmes (disambiguation), various adaptations of the Sherlock Holmes stories
- Sherlock (TV series), a BBC TV series that started in 2010, placing the Sherlock Holmes stories in the present day.
- Sherlock Hemlock, a Muppet from the TV show Sesame Street
- Sherlock (software), search software for Apple Macintosh
- Sherlock (video game), a 1984 text adventure by Melbourne House
- William Sherlock (1641–1707), English church leader
- Thomas Sherlock (1678–1761), English bishop and son of William
- William Sherlock (cricketer) (1881–1937)
- Richard Sherlock (b. 1983), cricketer
- James Sherlock (b. 1983), pianist
- Sherlock (EP), by Shinee
- Sherlock, South Australia, near Tailem Bend
- Sherlock, Western Australia, between Roebourne and Port Hedland:
- Sherlock Township, Finney County, Kansas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.