|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2007)|
- Memorabilia, such as statuettes, drawings, and movie posters, that concern the fictional character Sherlock Holmes, his associates such as Dr. Watson and Inspector Lestrade, and his dwellings at 221B Baker Street;
- Non-canonical fiction, not written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, that relates to these characters and their world; and
- Reference as fiction, as when characters from other fictional settings refer to the Sherlock Holmes stories as stories.
As such, Sherlockiana ranges from serious treatments of the character such as the novel The Seven-Per-Cent Solution by Nicholas Meyer, to outright parody such as the recording The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra by the Firesign Theatre and Gene Wilder's The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother. Shows such as CSI will sometimes refer to Holmes or use Holmes-like imagery in their mysteries.
- The Baker Street Journal, an Irregular Quarterly of Sherlockiana
- Baker Street Dozen Sherlock Holmes in Books, Films and Media
- Sherlock Holmes Public Library Lots of Sherlock Holmes stuff, including texts and old radio programs, all available online
- Sherlockian-Sherlock.com, online Sherlock site: Doyle, canon, documentary videos, cultural articles etc.