Sherwood School District
The district currently has four elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. They include Archer Glen Elementary School, Hopkins Elementary School, Middleton Elementary School, Edy Ridge Elementary School, Sherwood Middle School, Laurel Ridge Middle School, and Sherwood High School. The Sherwood Elementary School District 88J was established about 1891, with other elementary districts later merged into the district. The high school district (9J) and elementary districts later consolidated to form a unified school district. Heather H. Cordie has been the district superintendent since 2010.
- "Contact Us". Sherwood School District. Retrieved 2012-03-11.
- Benson, Robert L. (October 19, 1976). "Historic Potpourri: Courthouse fire destroys school records in '20s". Hillsboro Argus. p. 10.
- "Superintendent's Corner". Sherwood School District. Retrieved 2012. Text "03" ignored (help); Text "11" ignored (help)
- Navas, Melissa (2010-02-11). "Sherwood School District Superintendent Dan Jamison announces retirement". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2010-02-12.
- "Count of homeless students in Oregon school districts, 2008-2009". The Oregonian. p. 6. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|