Shia Islam in Botswana
|Beliefs and practices|
|Current Branches of Shi'ism|
Shia Islam in Botswana is composed of tiny minority of Shia Muslim community of Botswana.
Shia population in Botswana is estimated between one to three percent of the total Muslim population of Botswana, according to Pew Forum it is less than one percent while as per Ahl al-Bayt World Assembly the population of Shia in Botswana is around two percent of the total Muslim population of Botswana.
Following are few Botswanian Shia organizations:
- Panjetani Muslim Association of Botswana, Syed Mohammad Ahmad Naqvi is the founder & chairman of the association
- "Estimated Percentage Range of Shia by Country". Pew forum. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Shia Population in: Botswana". The AhlulBayt World Assembly. 8 April 2010. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Panjetani Muslim Association of Botswana - A Religious and Charitable Organization". Africa - Land and People. 17 February 2010. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- "Shia Muslims in Botswana". Imam Reza (A.S.) Network. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
|This Islam by country-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Shia Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|