Shibaura, Minato, Tokyo
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
Shibaura is the home to a number of major Japanese corporations including Toshiba (originally Tokyo Shibaura Electric), Oki (Head Office Annex) and SUMCO. The Japan Times has its headquarters in the Japan Times Nifco Building (ジャパンタイムズ・ニフコビル Japan Taimuzu Nifuko Biru?) in Shibaura.
The district is served by Tamachi Station on the Yamanote and Keihin-Tōhoku Lines, and by Shibaura-futō Station of the Yurikamome line. The Yokosuka Line also runs in a tunnel below the district, although there are no stops in the area.
- "Corporate Data." Toshiba. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Corporate Profile." Oki. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Corporate Data." SUMCO. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Map to the Japan Times." (Image) The Japan Times. Retrieved on October 15, 2011. "4-5-4 Shibaura Minato-ku"
- "Map to The Japan Times." (Japanese version, Image) The Japan Times. Retrieved on October 15, 2011. "ジャパンタイムズ・ニフコビル 港区芝浦4-5-4"