Shibaura, Minato, Tokyo
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
Shibaura is the home to a number of major Japanese corporations including:
- Toshiba (originally Tokyo Shibaura Electric)
- Oki (Head Office Annex)
- Cosmo Oil Company
The district is served by Tamachi Station on the Yamanote and Keihin-Tōhoku Lines, and by Shibaura-futō Station of the Yurikamome line. The Yokosuka Line also runs in a tunnel below the district, although there are no stops in the area.
- "Corporate Data." Toshiba. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Corporate Profile." Oki. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Corporate Data." SUMCO. Retrieved on September 26, 2014.
- "Company Profile." Cosmo Oil Company. Retrieved on March 28, 2015.
- "Map to the Japan Times." (Image) The Japan Times. Retrieved on October 15, 2011. "4-5-4 Shibaura Minato-ku"
- "Map to The Japan Times." (Japanese version, Image) The Japan Times. Retrieved on October 15, 2011. "ジャパンタイムズ・ニフコビル 港区芝浦4-5-4"