Shifting Gears is the major label debut of Z-Trip, and the only release on Hollywood Records. It features guest artists such as Chester Bennington of Linkin Park, Soup of Jurassic 5 and Chuck D of Public Enemy. Shifting Gears was well received both critically and commercially.
- "Listen To The DJ" (featuring Soup)
- "All About The Music" (featuring Whipper Whip)
- "The Get Down" (featuring Lyrics Born)
- "About Face"
- "Take Two Copies" (featuring Busdriver)
- "For My People" (featuring Supernatural)
- "Bury Me Standing" (featuring Luke Sick)
- "Breakfast Club" (featuring Murs & Supernatural)
- "3rd Gear"
- "Everything Changes" (featuring Aceyalone & Mystic)
- "Walking Dead" (featuring Chester Bennington)
- "Shock And Awe" (featuring Chuck D.)
- "Revolution (STR Parts 1+2)"
- Bonus CD-ROM Track: "The Grandmaster" (featuring Grandmaster Caz)
"Shock And Awe" is entirely based on the instrumental intro of the German hard rock group Scorpions title track on their 1979 album Animal Magnetism.