From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shifty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shifty may refer to:
- Shifty (film), a 2008 British urban thriller, from writer/director Eran Creevy
- Shifty Shellshock (born 1974), American nu metal/hip hop singer
- Shifty Henry (1921–1958), American musician
- Shifty Records, a South African record label
- Shifty Records (United States), an American record label specializing in metal
- Darrell Powers (1923–2009), American soldier also known as Darrell "Shifty" Powers
- Shifty, a fictional character in the series Happy Tree Friends
- Shifty Dingo, a fictional character in the series The Adventures of Blinky Bill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.